- Organizations must meet all the requirements listed below to be eligible to submit a Concept Letter.
- Organizations must have a current 501 (c)(3) Public Charity Status from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Organizations must have a presence in one of the following counties in southwest Missouri: Barry, Barton, Cedar, Christian, Dade, Dallas, Greene, Hickory, Jasper, LaClede, Lawrence, McDonald, Newton, Polk, St. Clair, Stone, Taney, Webster, or Wright.
- Organizations must not have any delinquent final reports from previous grants.
- Organizations are not eligible to receive grant funds in two consecutive cycles. If an organization has multiple programs, each with their own budget, it is the program, not the organization, which must comply with this restriction.
Grants are accepted for critical medical, mental, and dental health-related needs. Concept Letters can be submitted up to the applicable deadline for consideration. Grant applications are accepted by Committee request only following Concept Letter review and approval.
Periodically, the Foundation may elect to initiate funding based on urgent and critical needs as identified by collaborative community-based needs assessment efforts. Priority will be given to grants pertaining to children’s health needs.